ISIC: the information behaviour conference
This is the ISIC Website, your entry point for all information relating to the conference series, the papers presented and future events.
Members of the Permanent Committee - 2016
- Chair: Dr. Theresa Anderson, Senior Lecturer, Creative Practices Group, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia.
- Vice-Chair: Dr. Olof Sundin, Professor, Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, Lund University, Sweden.
- Secretary: Dr. Ina Fourie, Professor, Department of Information Science, University of Pretoria, RSA. Ina.Fourie@up.ac.za
- Dr. David Allen, Professor in Information and Knowledge Management, Leeds University Business School, U.K.
- Dr. Judit Bar-Ilan, Professor, Department of Information Science, Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
- Dr. Harry Bruce, Dean, The Information School, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Dr. Sanda Erdelez, Professor, School of Information Sciences and Learning Technologies, College of Education, University of Missouri, USA.
- Dr. Karen Fisher, Professor, The Information School, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Dr. Isto Huvila, Professor, Department of Archives, Libraries and Museums, Uppsala University, Sweden.
- Dr. Heidi Julien, Professor, Department of Library and Information Studies, Graduate School of Education, University of Buffalo, USA.
- Dr. Christopher Khoo, Associate Professor, Division of Information Studies at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr. Louise Limberg, Professor, The Swedish School of Library and Information Science, University of Borås, Sweden. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Elena Maceviciute, Professor, Swedish School of Library and Information Science, University of Borås, Sweden; Professor, Vilnius University, Lithuania.
- Dr. Lynne McKechnie, Professor, Faculty of Information and Media Studies, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Dr. F. Javier Martínez Méndez, Profesor Titular de Biblioteconomía y Documentación, Universidad de Murcia, Spain
- Dr. Makiko Miwa, Professor, Professor, Open University of Japan, Chiba, Japan
- Dr. Ian Ruthven, Professor, Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Strathclyde, U.K.
- Dr. Reijo Savolainen, Professor, University of Tampere, Finland
- Dr. Ivanka Stricevic, Associate Professor, Department of Information Sciences, Vice-Rector, University of Zadar, Croatia
- Dr. Eric Thivant, Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, France
- Dr. Ross Todd, Associate Professor, School of Communication and Information, Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA